Located in the Fullerton Hotel Singapore’s sunlit atrium lobby, The Courtyard is the lively restaurant setting for all-day dining, whether it is a light meal, a signature Japanese or Indian curry buffet, leisurely afternoon tea with unlimited replenishment of your tiered contents and free-flowing coffee and tea; or an elegant cocktail. Tastefully furnished with plush sofas and an idyllic ambience, the experience is complemented by a live harpist during afternoon tea on weekends and the toe-tapping rhythms of our jazz quartet in the evenings.
North Courtyard - 8.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
South Courtyard - 11.30 a.m. to 11.00 p.m.
• Monday to Friday: 11.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
• Japanese Buffet at North Courtyard
• Curry Buffet at South Courtyard
Afternoon Tea (Unlimited replenishment of tiered contents and free-flowing coffee and tea)
• Monday to Friday: 3.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.
• Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays:
• Beer 1 for 1 - Tiger Draught - Half Pint at S$15* and Full Pint at S$18*
• House Pour Spirits 1 for 1 at S$17* Per Glass
• House Pour Wine 1 for 1 at S$19* Per Glass
• Selected Cocktails at S$15* per Glass
• Chandon Brut Sparkling Wine: Glass at S$12* and Bottle at S$70*
*Prices are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
Payment Methods Accepted
American Express (AMEX)
Japan Credit Bureau (JCB)
the courtyard's offers