One-bedroom suites offering spectacular views of the Singapore River and Marina Bay. Palladian Suite 777 embodies special significance, as it was once part of the office of the former Minister of Finance Dr. Hon Sui Sen.
Please be advised that as the Hotel is a heritage building, guestrooms and suites within the same category are uniquely configured. The room image may not correspond to the actual room received.
Why Book With Us?
- The Straits Club privileges including round-the-clock personalised service, a complimentary daily Champagne breakfast, afternoon tea, evening canapés and cocktails in a dedicated lounge
- Complimentary unlimited wired and wireless broadband Internet access
- Complimentary use of Handy phone with the following features:
- Internet connectivity with unlimited data anywhere in Singapore
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary IDD calls to 15 selected countries
- Digital city guide on Singapore
- Information on hotel facilities and dining outlets
- Generous ensuite living area
- Spacious bathroom featuring separate bathtub and shower stall with overhead shower, double vanity and luxurious Bottega Veneta bath amenities of your choice
- LCD TV with local and international channels, complimentary on-demand movies, music and radio channels, DVD player and iPod docking station
- A selection of pillows to suit your preference
- Individual temperature control
- Sleek Nespresso coffee machine with complimentary coffee capsules
- Selection of TWG Tea bags
- Fully stocked Mini-bar
- International Direct Dial telephones with data port and voicemail
- In-room safe with power point for re-charging of devices
- Hair dryer
- Express check-out
- Shoe shine service