Heritage Rooms are The Fullerton Hotel Singapore’s unique range of rooms that reflect the distinctive character of this building. With some rooms featuring historic architectural cornices and original motifs, experience the elegant historic architectural features when you stay in these spacious rooms. Did you know? The Fullerton Hotel Singapore used to house important government departments including the Ministry of Finance, Economic Development Board and Income Tax Department. Immerse yourself in a treasure trove of Singapore’s heritage when you stay in the National Monument.
Please be advised that as the Hotel is a heritage building, guestrooms and suites within the same category are uniquely configured. The room image may not correspond to the actual room received.
Why Book With Us?
- Complimentary unlimited wired and wireless broadband Internet access
- Complimentary use of Handy phone with the following features:
- Internet connectivity with unlimited data anywhere in Singapore
- Complimentary local calls
- Complimentary IDD calls to 15 selected countries
- Digital city guide on Singapore
- Information on hotel facilities and dining outlets
- Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and shower stall with overhead shower
- LCD TV with local and international channels, complimentary on-demand movies, music and radio channels, DVD player
- Individual temperature control
- Fully stocked Mini-bar
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- International Direct Dial telephones with data port and voicemail
- In-room safe with power point for re-charging of devices
- Hair dryer
- Express check-out
- Shoe shine service
- Laundry and dry cleaning services